This software is developed for planning and budgeting travel. Here, you are able to define multiple distention to visit along with multiple travelers. You can define road method (using airplane, train, car and …) and on road costs. Also you can define how much each person shares on costs. After that, you can define daily plan of your trip in the second page of this Excel file, and in this daily plan you can define costs in each category and things you want to do in each day.
When you done by defining your daily plan, you can go to next page and finalize your plan. By finalizing your plan, Excel will calculate total needed budget along with different categories of these costs. Also, your trip Gantt chart will be generated automatically and showing needed budget for each day per each destination.
When you start your travel, you need to go to the “Actual Cost” tab and enter all your expenses during your trip. After your trip is done, you can go to the “Travel Report” tab and by updating the report, you will see al occurred costs during the trip alongside what you estimated when you planning. Also, Excel will calculate how much each person payed and how much is his/her share that should be pay.
This software, which is developed in Microsoft Excel by using VBA programming in Macros, enables you to plane your trip (for one or several destination), calculate needed budget for your travel (and calculating each person share of expenses) and compare your travels costs with previous travels.
Since this software is developed in Microsoft Excel. User can use all Excel tools in order to go deeper in the analyze.
This Excel file should be used on Windows OS, by Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016 or above
This software has below capabilities:
- Planning your travel step by step in convention manner
- Determining the needed budget for your travel
- Able to define multiple destination to visit
- Able to define multiple travelers with different share rate in expenses
- Able to plan each activity want to do in each day and in each destination
- Generating travel Gantt chart
- Entering Actual costs during the travel
- Having report of your cost of actual travel and comparing it with what you planned
- Calculating that how much each person spends and how much he/she should share is
- Comparing travel cost with previous travels
- Getting PDF report
Also you can see the video instruction which is provided for you in the below