software is a data set probability distribution finder with chi square goodness of fit test method. In this software you are able to copy paste your data and then just by clicking one button, software will fit nearest probability distribution to the data set. If you have any assumption for your data set probability distribution, then you can choose one of the pre-defined probability distributions in software to test your hypothesis. Software automatically calculated the best chi square classes, but you are able to define hypothesis confidence level as well as classes of chi square test.
Also, if you want to add new distribution into software list, or changing the parameter estimation methods, you can easily do this in the setting of the software (the way to doing this is described in the introduction video). Parameter of distribution is calculated based on point estimations methods and it is open to users to change the point estimation formulas.
After finding the probability distribution, software will generate the frequency chart alongside with fitted distribution, shows p value, calculated Chi square and estimated parameters.
This software, which is developed in Microsoft Excel by using VBA programming in Macros will do all the works automatically. Since this software is developed in Microsoft Excel, user can use all Excel tools in order to go deeper in the analyze.
This software has below capabilities:
- Easy copy pasting method for data set
- Finding probability distribution or testing distribution hypothesis with chi square goodness of fit test
- Automatically calculating data set classes and have ability to set class number manually
- Setting custom confidence level for hypothesis
- Showing frequency chart with fitted distribution
- Point estimation of distribution parameters
- Ability to add new distributions
- Ability to change point estimation formulas
- Having PDF report of your hypothesis testing
Also you can see the video instruction which is provided for you in the below