This software is developed for managing raw material inventory. Raw material are things that purchased from suppliers to be used in the manufacturing process of production final products. By using this Excel file, you will be able to submit the reordering and withdrawal data of raw material in inventory. Also, you will be able to continuously control your stock level and when its reached to the reorder point for each material then software will show you those in separate table.
Also, you are able to define the amount of needed from each raw material to produce some specific amount of final products (meaning that you are to define recipe)
By defining recipe of final product production, you will be able to calculate how much is needed to withdraw from each raw material from inventory in order to produce needed amount of final product. Software will also calculate you waste amount and percentage based on the withdrawal amount and amount that needed to produce final products that produced in defined time interval.
Also, a dashboard is developed in this Excel file that helps you to control ordered, withdrawal and waste amount in specific time duration as well as the waste trend in time for all raw materials in inventory.
This software has following capabilities:
This Excel file should be used on Windows OS, by Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016 or above
- Submit reorder data of each raw material
- Submit withdrawal data of each raw material
- Have a calculator for converting one material unit to another one
- Automatically update inventory level and showing which material is reached to reorder point
- Defining recipe for each final product (amount from each raw material that needed to produce specific amount of final products)
- Usage report of raw material (showing how much is used, withdraw and wasted) during a specific time period based on produced amount of final products
- A dashboard that showing total amount of ordered, withdraw, and wasted, along with waste trend in specific time duration.
Also you can see the video instruction which is provided for you in the below: